Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Simple facts

I finally heard from my doc late this morning. I’ll lay out the simple facts now, and provide some commentary later.

My CT scan on Monday did reveal one area of concern in the middle lobe of my right lung. The radiologist noted a new, very small (4-5mm) lesion that he thinks is suspicious. It might be nothing more than scar, or it could be something more. To help solve the mystery, I am scheduled for a PET scan on Friday at Good Sam (Corvallis). If there is a met, the scan is likely to be positive.

I told my doc I wanted to hear results as quickly as possible, so I hope to know more over the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers are building up from all over for you Peter. The wiating sucks I know all to well. Keep your spirits up and God Bless.
Tom